Sunday, August 24, 2008

My kidnappers "Carnival"...

I just was released from my kidnappers only yesterday and i must recount my experience...

...It was fantastic...

I had a bunch of fun. I loved almost everything about this cruise. The food was amazing and the environment was just as good. The service that we received was really pretty good. I did miss breakfast on one occasion but the fixed the problem after I left so I still give them credit for trying. The off-shore excursions were amazing. I got to ride a 4-wheeler through a sisal plantation in our first stop Progreso. We got incredibly dirty and it was fantastic. When we stopped in Cozumel, we went to a place where we were not only allowed to touch dolophins, but they took us for a ride. Too cool for this blog to write about.

Over all this was a really fun vacation. That will stick in my memory for a long time to come and I hope that everyone can Cruise sometime in there life. If you do i encourage you to go on Carnival. It was amazing.

4 comments:

Angela said...

You went on the same cruise Justin and I went on! Glad you enjoyed it! Did you eat the dessert we told you about??

Doug said...

Yes I did and it was amazing. Thank you for the suggestion.

Doug said...

We also got the recipe for it!!!

Angela said...

I got the recipe too...my plans were to make it for Justin, but I haven't gotten around to that.