Tuesday, April 1, 2008

My first post...

Well I've been struggling for a while on deciding to get a blog. My main problem was trying to figure out what I would write about. I couldn't decide what kind of blogger would I be. I finally decided that i would write about things that made me laugh, or things that puzzle me. I hope that there will be many more of these postings. So here is something that I found today that made me giggle.

http://www.theonion.com/content/video/al_qaeda_also_fed_up_with_ground

Hop you enjoyed it as much as I did.

3 comments:

adrienne. said...

you left out how stinkin awesome you are in your description.

Romack said...

Doug, I've been lying around the house recovering for almost two weeks now - and this blog has read the same for the entire time...what gives bro?

I am deeply concerned for your well-being - so a new post would definitely be appropriate.

adrienne. said...

I agree with Justin.

p.s. - there's a bunch of pirate-ish shirts at Old Navy right night that make me think of you. You should check them out.